What We Can Offer
At our core, we are a performance driven culture that believes growth comes from the power of meaningful connections. We value given thoughts and opinions to significantly contribute during a rapid expansion period and do meaningful work.
We are offering an immediate opening for a Business Analyst based in our Ho Chi Minh office. The vacancy is ideal for a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst, who should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, the Business Analyst will bridge the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES:
- Analyze and document the product’s vision, the project’s scope, and detailed business requirements by using diagrams, use cases, functional specifications and communicate them clearly to stakeholders and the engineering team.
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
- Define and design implementation requirements and workflows using JIRA (writing epics and stories, acceptance criteria, visual models, user flows and wireframes).
- Perform requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Serve as an internal point of contact for development whenever requirements need to be clarified.
- Establish and implement effective requirements practices, including use and continuous improvement of a requirements process. Assist with the development of the organization’s requirements engineering policies, procedures, and tools.
- Take responsibility for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving the process compliance of each corresponding department.
- Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant business impact.
- Internalize our business, end-to-end, in order to determine appropriate KPIs.
- Assists in the collection and consolidation of required information and data.
- Assess existing processes and workflows to identify redesign or enhancement opportunities to deliver improved productivity or efficiency to the business.
- English fluency is a must.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst on technology-enabled projects or software development with highly developed Technical Analysis skills.
- Strong presentation capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Information Technology/Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical fields.
- A strong aptitude for IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set.
- Experience in visual modelling (BPMN, UML, Story mapping, mind-mapping) preferred
- Hand-on with an analytical mindset and problem solving abilities
- Eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change