Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop and analyze sales performance by monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Build sales performance dashboard, evaluate and highlight/address outlet under performance and work with Tcos to propose the action plan.
* SG& A management cost:
- Work with Finance Tcos to review and track SG &A by monthly and recommendation action plan to manage expense within approval budget.
- Analysis cost expense per lit vs budget by Tcos, do a comparison evaluation, work with Tcos the improvement plan.
- Analysis the effectiveness of return on investment (ROI), P&L which is relevant to outlets including sales support expenses, detail costs, sales volume, promotions, etc.
* Sales productivity:
- Analysis and build dashboard to track performance of salesman and recommendation action plan to improve sales productivity/sales effectiveness performance.
- Manage and coordinate with trading cos to evaluate sales performance, analysis and propose action plans to superiors.
* Business analysis:
- Analysis the retail audit report for 10 trading cos by monthly and give the red flag to aware the positive and negative trend. Analyze sales data, competitors, market shares and sales target.
- Liaise with 10 trading cos to do the sales monthly meeting report for BOM.
- Develop template for business review as request from sales management team. Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of improvement them (new technologies, upgrades etc.).
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Analysis and propose volume projection by monthly, yearly and promotion program.
- Support sales admin function other ad-hoc report as well as other task assignment by Sales Admin & Operation Manager as daily agenda.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Fluent in Business English.
- At least 5-7 years experience in FMCG industry as a role of Business Analyst/Sales Finance/Sales Data in charge of sales data reporting and analysis. Ability to work in a fast - paced environment required.
- Having a good insight of business/commercial finance is a top priority.
- Very strong analytical skill on sales data/forecasting.
- Skills in demand planning/sales forecasting in line with market trends.
- Excellent Excel advance and other computer skills.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.).
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies.
- Can start work immediately (preferred).