Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Define the business analyst for complex systems development projects including business goals and requirements, business process, data models.
• Deliver customer-facing presentations covering products and solutions package
• Conduct Proof of Concepts (POC) and demonstrations for products and offerings
• Develop proposals for RFPs and validate deliveries
• Serve as the business analyst to support discovery projects (workshop based) to develop and recommend compelling solutions
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Normally, 10 years of design and analysis experience is expected. In addition to information technology background, the business architect should possess deep domain knowledge in two other business sectors: digital marketing and ecommerce. The successful candidates should be able do demonstrate/present actual business architecture examples in the interview sessions.
The successful candidate should have a solid education background: Bachelor degree in IT or Technology (Master degree is a plus)
The successful candidate should possess these key skills:
• Excellent communications, both verbal (presentations, workshop) and written (reports, proposals);
• Group session, or workshop facilitation;
• Team leadership;
• Sales mindset: “selling” the proposed solutions;
• Excellent analytical skills and logical thinking;
• Very good modelling and graphical representation and abstractions skills;
• High sense of responsibility; Willingness to learn and share continuously; Creative, innovative, and strive for continuous improvement; Motivated in delivering top quality work.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this role, however please note that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.