What We Can Offer
- Help all functions especially Supply Chain and Commercial functions to prepare business cases for all Capex purchases;
- Be Capex process owner to justify capital projects and manage cost under budget. Alert senior managers when budget excess for further approval as per LCOA;
- Co-ordinate with productivity manager to provide the necessary information of Post evaluation for key SC projects given cross-functional review;
- Provide cost tracking for major projects to ensure capex spend is in line with budget. Alert Function Head/Project manager if scope changes or over budget for prior approval. Monthly reporting to Function Head/Project Managers and status update;
- Maintain monthly capital planning template for internal and Group on time and with quality.
2. RE/BP process:
- Be responsible for end-to-end completion of monthly forecast, and annual planning cycles independently.
- Plan, liaise & engage stakeholders in collecting budget inputs & undertake detailed analysis and submission to planning systems.
- Act as the liaison to the BI Group office, for all reporting and analysis-related queries (ex: variance analysis).
- Generate monthly management reports, and provide recommendations based on analysis to partners on fact-based actions to improve business performance and increase cost-efficiency
- Act as gatekeeper for P&L line items, highlighting risks and opportunities, to minimize the risk of inaccurate numbers or assumptions that impact RE/BP accuracy
3. Business Partnering:
- Financial partner for shared service functions such as IT, PAC.
- Monitor the spends, to ensure that cost is booked correctly and in line with RE.
- Work with functional heads to prepare COE at the month-end and build the best estimation for RE/BP data.
- Act as Finance Lead in Business Partners' Initiatives for Productivity.
- Hold quarterly meetings with function heads to review COE and highlight the risks/opportunities.
- Perform root cause analysis, identify and define areas for improvement of business processes
- Grasp the business needs and issues, continuously evaluate the current process to identify the gap
- Lead a simplified and efficient SOP that improves the accuracy, efficiency, and automation of business processes and reporting systems related to their job area
4. Ad-hoc requirements as requested from line manager:
- Support internal & external business partners with frequent ad-hoc request.
- Participate in the implementation of initiatives related to Planning & accounting systems
- Minimum 4-8 years experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or related roles in an independent position, preferably in FMCG environment.
- Knowledgeable about accounting, financing, with business acumen.
- Solid in analytical skills and result-oriented
- High degree of maturity, confidence with strong communication, influence and interpersonal skills to deliver through others and manage the multiple stakeholders effectively in a matrix organization
- Proficiency in verbal & written English.
- Proficiency in MS office (esp. Excel). Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Flexible working hours and ability to work under intense pressure