What We Can Offer
• Monitor & Measure the day to day the product performance (Funnels, transactions, customer services) to ensure swift customer experience at all stage of the customer journey.
• Interpret and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, and present concepts and findings to departments internally. Report problems over monitoring period that impact OKR.
• Identify common pain points and think critically about how to deep dive and find the moment of truth.
• Execute on internal follow up for journey mapping, sharing insights regularly with the Product team and keeping internal stakeholders up to date with customer feedback.
• Give recommendations on change, improvement initiatives, or solutions to the current process that enhance our customer experience.
• Plan Implementation Roadmap – develop a roadmap to implement the new
• Experience multi-tasking with ability to problem solve.
• Basic statistic analytic skill
• Good MS Office skill: Excel, word, power point
• Proficient English (IELTS 5.0 and above)
• Excellent interpersonal skills together with a strong customer focused approach.
• Willing to learn new skills and to adapt to new and changing technologies and environments.
• Flexibility and adaptability when working on internal or customer related projects often with short deadlines.
• Be well organized with ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Nice to haves:
• Ability to lead and control meetings, internal & external.