Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
các phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
The Business Analyst is needed to provide a more detailed view of the required functionality for the DLP Platform, to hand over to the development team for IT build.
This will involve gaining an understanding of the subject area, and expanding on the existing high level requirements. The Business Analyst will need to work with a variety of stakeholders to get their input, analyse and synthesise this information, and produce documentation to describe the functional needs of the DLP Platform. The Business Analyst must be comfortable with less than a full understanding – but must be confident in their ability to track down answers.
• Expand on current high level functional requirements, leveraging “user stories” as the documentation approach
• Work on contextualising lending in Vietnam, be able to review and collate legal and regulatory requirements including reporting needs, and convert these to “user stories”
• Identify gaps in understanding, and find resources to answer questions/fill in the gaps.
• Analyse and consolidate information to develop DLP Platform detailed functional requirements.
• Document detailed requirements from a business & customer perspective.
• Document acceptance criteria (effectively the tests that will be applied to know whether a requirement has been met).
• Manage requirement repository, keep records of origination, changes, review feedback, etc
• Facilitate requirements gathering and validation processes with internal and external stakeholders
• Assist product managers and project managers to produce relevant documents, such as issue paper, process definition, analysis reports, and test reports.
• Quickly gain an understanding of digital lending, based on existing knowledge of conventional lending
• Establish relationships with stakeholders to develop trust and ensure reliable and accurate information.
• Distil business needs, maintaining a “customer first” approach.
• Cope with uncertainty, ambiguity and contradictions.
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and negotiation skills
• Tertiary education in relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Business Administration)
• Strong experience in requirement management and documentation
• Knowledge and working experience of Financial Services highly desirable
• Knowledge and working experience of Social Networks desirable
• Knowledge and working experience of project management, experience with product development methodologies desirable
• Ability to work autonomously, in cross-functional teams, or in virtual teams across countries
• Ability to define, investigate and solve complex problems
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Tên người liên hệ: Ms. Van Nguyen
Qui mô công ty: 25-99
RDC is responsible for starting up a marketplace lending business in Vietnam. A significant part of that process is the design and build of an underpinning IT system (“MPL Platform”).
RDC has done some design work, and has a high level view of the functions that must be delivered.
The design team is based in Sydney, with a development team offshore. RDC has access to some Vietnam-based team members and partners.
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
IT Business Analyst
HG Holdings Group
Senior Business Analyst (Urgent)
Car From Japan
Business Support Officer
Standard Chartered Bank
Business Development Staff
Yusen Logistics (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
System Analyst Senior Officer
VPBank - Https://tuyendung.vpbank.com.vn/
Product Analyst - [ 02 Vacancies ]
Hellobyte Company Limited
Business Development Manager (HCM/HN)
CÔNG TY TNHH CEVA LOGISTICS (việt NAM)
Senior Business Development Executive ( Personal Clients)
Standard Chartered Bank
Business Building Executive
Vinataba-philip Morris Limited, HCMC Branch
Senior New Business Officer
Prevoir Vietnam Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Công Ty Tương Tự
Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Tài Chính ( Học Tại Hà Nội)
Bằng do đại học Leeds Beckett cấp, có thể sang Anh nhận bằng.
Giáo trình dạy hoàn toàn bằng tiếng Anh.
Không cần thi tuyển đầu vào.