Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Envision initial requirements and support creating initial project scope.
- Participate in product prototyping, mock-up, and GUI design.
- Gather, analyze, and translate business needs into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Validate and verify implemented user stories based on acceptance criteria.
- Support the creation and maintenance of project documentation.
- Support the estimation of new projects.
- Keep up to date with new trends and best practices in business analysis and share knowledge with colleagues.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with focus on computer science, information technology, systems development or a related field.
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a business analyst.
- In-depth experience with at least one prototyping tool (e.g.: Balsamiq, Axure RP, MS Visio…)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Have good presentation skills.
- Have a keen attention to detail.
- Fluent in English (equivalent to IELTS 6+, TOEFL iBT 60+, TOEIC 750+)
- Able to adjust your working time according to the project schedule.
2. Nice to have:
- Have a good knowledge of business analysis based on professional guides or have professional BA certificate (e.g.: IIBA ECBA, IIBA Agile Analysis Certification, or PMI PBA).
- Experience with large-scale web applications (e.g.: e-Commerce, ERP, SaaS web app…).
- Experience with UML and UML tool.
- Experience with non-functional aspects, i.e. security, performance, and scalability.
- Can speak German.
• Net salary: we will cover your medical, social and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
• Monthly lunch allowance
• Annual medical check
• Premium health insurance
• 13th month salary
• Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
• 14 days annual leave
• Regular team dinners and End Year Party.
• Annual company trip and team building activities.
• Chance to work with top talents from Switzerland.
• Chance to work with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of .NET Core, Angular…).
• Tuition fee support will be offered for English improvement at top English centers in HCMC.
• Others: company sponsored sport clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks.
We look forward to receiving your application!