What We Can Offer
Support on business and partnership development of retail banking as assigned
Prepare the training program on card & digital banking business strategy, business plan and business tools and train directly to sale staffs and managers in order to develop skills and quality of card & digital banking sale staffs.
Support and coordinate with Business Units to launch and perform monthly/quarterly/yearly Business plan.
Propose guarantee credit, guarantee & other related transactions (if any).
Develop regulation, programs for card & digital banking sale stimulation, and policies for specific customer group from time to time and promote to all business units.
Develop program for card & digital banking sale stimulation/ promotional programs, policies in order to support card sale development.
Research strengths, weakness and specific points of each area in order to coordinate with card & digital banking service.
Product development to develop products and services satisfying to customers’ demand.
Develop and manage partnership relations. To launch cooperation program to develop card & digital banking business.
Coordinate with other departments/ section to develop communication event, customer and partnership conference, …related to card & digital banking services
Report monthly/quarterly/yearly the result of business development for card & digital banking sector.
Support Business Units to provide card & digital banking products and services to customers.
Receive feedback of customers, sale staffs and Business Units on policies and sale stimulation programs.
Propose solutions on policies and sale programs in order to improve the competitiveness and the efficiency of products and services.
Perform other tasks as assigned by Head/ deputy head of Card Center & New Channel / Division Director
- Male/Female with bachelor’s degree and above in Banking and Finance; Foreign Trade; Economics or related majors.
- Knowledge on banking business and partnership development.
- Ability to analyze, to evaluate the ability of problematical debt recovery.
- Skills of communication, negotiation, analysis, synthesis and statistics, presentation
- Experience: At least 3 years experience in sales and partnership development of card &digital banking
- English: equivalent TOEIC 600 upwards, fluent in English is a plus
Candidate’s profile includes:
1. Cover letter in English stated position applied for
2. Candidate’s information with attached photo (as per the Bank’s form). Please click on the following link for getting the form: https://www.indovinabank.com.vn/sites/default/files/0%20MARKETING_p1/HR/ttuv_en.doc
3. Copy of Bachelor degree; transcript of academic record, certificates of foreign language; Computer certificate; Other short-term certificates.