Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
At GHTK, data analysts are people that support others department to propose business development plan and make data-driven decisions.
1/ Responsibilities of a Business Analyst:
– Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports;
– Work with the management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment;
– Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes;
– Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer the population as a whole;
– Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project;
– Develop and implement a strategic business plan based on data;
– Develop new insights and drive planning of new products and features of shipping solution and shipping service;
– Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
* Time of work: Monday – Saturday morning, 9:00 am – 6:30 pm
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
– Have degrees or majored in fields like math, statistics, computer science, or something closely related to their field;
– Strong math and analysis skills are mandatory;
– Strong understanding of Descriptive statistics and inferential statistics: statistical tests, distributions, maximum likelihood estimators;
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
– Have the ability to interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques;
– Ability to multi-task and work independently under tight deadlines;
– Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills;
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Great at communicating, both to other data scientists and non-technical people.
+ Fresher (under 1 year working experience): 400$-600$/ month
+ Junior – Senior (1-5 years working experience): 600$-2000$/month
Other benefits: As by Law.