What We Can Offer
program. He/She is to provide support services to Amazon Global Sellers and identifies potential 3rd party service providers (payment, logistics, marketing, inspection, etc.) to be included in the
Service Provider Network program.
Background on Amazon Global Selling: Amazon’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer - centric company. Among the customers we’re focused on are small businesses and entrepreneurs. Amazon helps businesses and entrepreneurs reach hundreds of millions of customers around the world, giving the smallest of businesses the opportunity to compete next to the biggest household brands in our store. Amazon has websites in 18 countries and supports 27 languages. More than half of all items sold on Amazon come from the millions of small and medium-sized businesses that have chosen to grow their business on Amazon.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
· Identify and create new Seller leads generations programs to engage the Vietnamese Sellers on the opportunities of selling their product globally with Amazon marketplaces
·Collaborate and develop strong channels that includes government agencies, industry associations and service providers
·Drive and regularly review the lead channel performance
·Work strategically with the regional teams to start, grow and support all aspects of the business sales cycle
·Actively networks through conferences and seminars
· BA/BS degree preferred
· Demonstrated drive to set and achieve aggressive goals while not compromising on the quality of the work.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Experience in marketing nascent products/services in new geographies
· Highly analytical with the ability to manipulate data
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Fluent in Vietnamese
· 3+ years working experience
· Passion for customers and high attention to details