What We Can Offer
- Develop new customer accounts, by showcasing Royal HaskoningDHV capability and services.
- Pro-actively follow developments (concerning clients, leads, products and services) within various market sectors, within the framework of Royal HaskoningDHV strategic policy, in order to recognize investments at an early stage and anticipate market or client demands.
- Establish, develop and maintain good internal and external contacts.
- Account management: Prepare a marketing plan, including the formulation of a plan of action per client, within one or more market segments.
- Focus on the following sectors, but not limited to: Maritime, Port and Logistics; Energy (Power) and Coastal Development/Protection.
- Maintain relations with Vietnamese and international clients and updating information about the clients in CRM, with the aim of generating continuity (repeat business) for Royal HaskoningDHV.
- Develop network with developers and EPC contractor in collaboration with the Regional BD team.
- Report regularly to the Director of Advisory Group and Business Development Manager on the progress of marketing plans and account management, on the basis of the standard reporting format, in order to inform them about the opportunities for and threats to Royal HaskoningDHV in Vietnamese market. Prepare proposals (tenders), in consultation with the Project Managers, taking account of the standard format, support Project Managers in negotiating contractual agreements for Royal HaskoningDHV on the basis of an approved proposal, in accordance with legislation and regulations, contractual agreements, within the framework of risk analysis.
- Achieve sales levels at to be agreed targets.
- Experience in business development;
- Good sales skills and, preferably, good knowledge of the market relating to the maritime sector;
- Good understanding of project development;
- Established analytical ability as well as basic project management skills;
- Fluent spoken and written English. Fluency in Vietnamese language (speaking and writing) is a must;
- Having knowledge of relevant Consulting and Engineering Services;
- Having experience on Graphic design, websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, exhibitions and displays designs relating to the company’s brand standards is a plus;
- Willing to travel domestically on a regular basis to meet with clients;
- Comfortable working in a team environment;
- Self motivated and demonstrates initiative;
- Can work unsupervised, under pressure and meet timelines.
In case you are interested in the position, please apply via this link: https://royalhaskoningdhv.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/1616?c=royalhaskoningdhv