Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Round 1: Online Aptitude Test
- Round 2: Panel Interview
I. COMPANY INFO
Vietnam Investments Group (VIG) is looking for Business Development Executive/Associate to join in the Strategy Team at our Portfolio company – Vietnam Food (VNF) with activities related to Business Development (major focus), Strategy, and Project Management.
VNF is currently the pioneer and also leader in Vietnam in valorizing the shrimp by-products into value-added products for human, animals, plants and different industries. With that, VNF is contributing to the circular economy vision and enabling the sustainable development of the shrimp industry.
II. RESPONSIBILITIES/ JOB DESCRIPTION:
Your main duties are to explore and develop new business partnerships/collaborations. Typical tasks might include:
- Market Intelligence: update market trends/changes, scan relevant industries & stakeholders, identify potential opportunities & threats...
- Sales & Business Development: define customer demands vs. product positioning, build up customer relationship, conduct regular meetings & presentations...
- Marketing: design marketing documents, coordinate marketing activities (i.e. market fairs, conferences...)
- Other ad-hoc tasks by requests (e.g., data processing & report, sales pitching, translation...)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
A. EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from top Vietnamese or foreign universities with majors in Business, Agriculture, Food, Biotechnology (VNF’s related businesses)
- 2-3 years of relevant experiences
B. SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
- Hard skills:
+ Preferably with strong Business Development/ Sales/ Consultancy background
+ Fluency in English is a must (equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above)
- Soft skills:
+ Strong interpersonal & communication skills
+ Logical/critical thinking & Problem-solving skill
+ Ability to multitask & work under pressure
+ Ability to teamwork with high responsibility and adaptability
+ Active listening, self-containing, self-learning and proactive