What We Can Offer
- Market research and new business opportunities identifying
- Project due diligence
- Including technical, financial, legal aspects.
- Cultivation of strong relationships with new clients, along with maintenance of existing client relationships.
- Planning and supporting projects’ development procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Proficient in English (especially Speaking and Writing)
- Experience in Business Development or related field is a plus.
- Strong communication and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability and proactivity to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio.
- A competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic international working environment
- Training opportunities, healthcare and equipment for employees
- Company outings and get together.
To apply, please send your resume and include a short cover letter (in English) outlining why the role is of interest and the capabilities you would bring.
Mekong Investment Holdings is a Private Project Developer and Equity Investor, engaging in power generation business in the Greater Mekong Subregion. So far, Mekong Investment Holdings has been engaging in a number of power generation projects in Vietnam and Laos with total installed capacity of 1,000+ MW which spans many different types of power resources, including solar power, wind power, hydro power and coal-fired power projects.