Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We love to give responsibilities to people who are proactive and looking to seize opportunities. The Intern will perform and train in various responsibilities under their career concentration. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Company may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Assist Business Development team on daily B2B Sales/ Business Development administration and execution tasks;
- Research prospective new accounts to expand Private Equity, Hedge Fund; Management Consulting firms base;
- Observe and actively participate to the weekly sales strategy meetings with the CEO, and executives;
- Organize, streamline and enhance the sales database;
- Support corporate activities when required;
- Join and conduct client meetings.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Working Hours: 5 days/week (Monday - Friday), 8:30 - 17:30 (1 hour break for lunch)
2. Location: Arches Vietnam Office: ST Building, 24 Ung Van Khiem, ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City (Remote work is possible)
3. Successful performance in your role could lead to full-time employment
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- Bachelor's degree from a university, majoring in Finance, Economics, Business, etc.;
- Strong self-motivation with Sales & Business Development as a career;
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team;
- Superb interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in English.
- Access to all our training sessions and materials related to sales activities, but also related to professional skill up such as Problem Solving, Management Style Communication, Desktop Research;
- Regular 1-on-1 session with Manager to make sure the missions are aligned with the career goals, and quarterly review, salary increase and other benefits for outstanding performances.