Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
SN/OT is a growing business of B.Braun Vietnam. The position holder will demonstrate accountability for assisting Business Development Manager to implement the annual business plan of a group of product portfolio, focusing on SN/OT, in the assigned market to meet the business objectives.
1. Assist in business plan development and plan implementation:
- Review the product portfolio, analysis market data, identify influence factors and suggest strategies for each in local market.
- Implement market research projects or dealer evaluation, including proposal generation, draft questionnaires, vendor oversight and budget proposal.
- Liaise with advertising companies to prepare detail aids, leaflets, posters and other materials (print and electronic).
- Take charge of implementing marketing activities for the product range, including events, workshop, CME…
- Establish long-term professional relationships with potential clients, customers, and local dealers to promote the organization's products and services.
- Develop KOLs network and relationship to leverage the awareness and familiarization of the product in local market with focus on big hospitals.
- Prepare reports, presentation and product brief materials for dealers, customers, KOLs presentation.
2. Be responsible to generate sales through dealer management:
- Assist to implement the annual business plan accordance with the discussion with local dealers. Prepare forecast with high accuracy to balance market demand and B.Braun supply.
- Act as a contact point between dealers and internal SCM to manage Purchasing Order status such as tracking purchasing orders, delivering follow up, stock handling
- Support to resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Support local dealers to make product presentations to customers
- Prepare all necessary documents for tender (if any) and sales administration support.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Direct Manager from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Background in healthcare ( pharma or medical devices)
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 1 year marketing experience or 2-3 years Sales experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
Requires a full working knowledge of a technical or professional field. Exercises general application of technologies or technical / professional concepts and concepts, and proposes a plan of action.
Contacts are primarily with subordinates, peers and direct supervisor with infrequent outside contacts to provide and obtain information.
Impact of Decisions:
Mistaken or erroneous decisions would cause some inconvenience and expense. May impact scheduling of work within the unit to the extent that additional resources and time may be required.
Able to provide direct supervision to a group of employees, assigning tasks and checking work as needed.
Accountabilities include work and people scheduling, performance management and recommendations for hiring decisions. Provides instruction to subordinates and based on general policies and SOPs, and may initiate limited modification to solve non-standard work problems. Regularly reports performance indicators and achievement of business objectives to next management level. For individual contributor: Plans and schedules own work to deliver expected results with limited supervision.