Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
*Provide critical support to the sales team to achieve sales excellence
- Process post application & sales process with internal stakeholders (eg; GWIS, FOL, CEPS fulfillment etc) to facilitate smooth delivery of customer service and sales.
- Manage all dealership incentive (eg car dealer incentive etc) in a timely manner.
- Manage the reporting elements and generate trends/ analysis/ key statistics/ reports/ data to help improve overall efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of Mobile Sales
*Provide excellent customer services
- Provide support to the RBWM business by actively and reactively assisting customers for account enquiries and ongoing account maintenance.
- Provide assistance to the Sales team on SNAG (ie : investigation) items and support sale team in the fulfillment of the sales / customer needs
- Act as Customer interface with Service Delivery - Ensure that customers’ needs are met by ensuring that facilities are executed efficiently and accurately
* Operational Excellence
- Assist line managers to highlight process deficiencies and recommendations
- Contribute by active participation to identify wok improvement to automate, centralize, migrate to ensure high efficiency in servicing customers. Eliminate non value added work without increasing risk to bank
* Maintain HSBC control standards and follow Group Compliance Policy to minimize operational risk by:
- Remaining compliant with and ensures awareness of Audit and Group requirements and other internal guidelines.
- Ensuring strict compliance with government banking regulations
- Timely implementing internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
- Stay vigilant and identify operational risks based on people, process, systems and external arising from fraud , unauthorized activities, error, omission , inefficiency, system failure and external events
- Report to line manager for assessing the impact and likelihood of risk materializing and vulnerability.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Min diploma holder with 1year work experience in relevant field.
- Independent worker with the ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Good time management.
- Excellent customer service orientation. Good communication skill.
- Strong capacity to handle details and workflow processes efficiently and effectively.
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office (esp word and excel)-For incumbent focusing on MI, very strong xcel/access skills is required
- Fluent in Vietnamese. Having bilingual capability (English/Mandarin) will have an added advantage.