Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
If you’re looking for a career that will help you to stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Business Development Associate
In this role, you will:
Provide critical support to the sales team to achieve sales excellence
- Process post application & sales process with internal stakeholders (eg; GWIS, FOL, CEPS fulfillment etc) to facilitate smooth delivery of customer service and sales.
- Manage the reporting elements and generate trends/ analysis/ key statistics/ reports/ data to help improve overall efficiency, productivity and effectiveness .
Provide excellent customer services
- Provide support to the WPB business by actively and reactively assisting customers for account enquiries and ongoing account maintenance.
- Provide assistance to the Sales team on SNAG (ie : investigation) items and support sale team in the fulfillment of the sales / customer needs.
- Act as Customer interface with Service Delivery - Ensure that customers’ needs are met by ensuring that facilities are executed efficiently and accurately.
- Assist line managers to highlight process deficiencies and recommendations.
- Contribute by active participation to identify wok improvement to automate, centralize, migrate to ensure high efficiency in servicing customers. Eliminate non value added work without increasing risk to bank.
- Maintain HSBC control standards and follow Group Compliance Policy to minimize operational risk by:
Remaining compliant with and ensures awareness of Audit and Group requirements and other internal guidelines.
- Ensuring strict compliance with government banking regulations.
- Timely implementing internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Stay vigilant and identify operational risks based on people, process, systems and external arising from fraud , unauthorized activities, error, omission , inefficiency, system failure and external events.
- Report to line manager for assessing the impact and likelihood of risk materializing and vulnerability.
We encourage you to apply your cv via this link: https://mycareer.hsbc.com/en_GB/jointalentcommunity?pipelineId=174828
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Min diploma holder with 1 year work experience in relevant field / College Diploma.
- Independent worker with the ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Good time management.
- Excellent customer service orientation. Good communication skill.
- Strong capacity to handle detail and workflow processes efficiently and effectively.
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)-For incumbent focusing on MI, very strong Excel/access skills is required.
- Fluent in Vietnamese. Having bilingual capability (English/Mandarin) will have an added advantage.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited