What We Can Offer
At Handong E&C, you will find a dynamic and fast-paced environment where your success is measured by the impact you make. We are knowledgeable and professional in construction industry; hard work and love what we do to provide highest quality service and greatest value to every project we are a part of. These are values that drive us. They push us to be better every day. We are looking for people who share in that values and dedication.
If you are looking for a business development position
• You are a hunter who enjoys driving revenue and generating new business.
• You are an accountable and results-oriented team player with a commitment to achieving goals.
• You have ability to plan and lead the B2B sales process from plan to close.
• You are process driven and highly organized.
If you enjoy being part of an elite team that values results, and that is quick to reward high-achieving team members, then you will be a great fit here and we look forward to receiving your resume.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Driving the company’s business and increasing its revenue, identifying and developing new business opportunities.
• Identifying and establishing productive, professional relationships with key contacts at a strategic level within new client and business partner organizations.
• Actively approaching and arranging business meetings with prospective partners/ clients in order to foster business opportunity.
• Studying the feasibility and market surveying to identify market trend and customer need.
• Creating and implementing sales plan.
• Coordinating with corporate or divisional teams on brand strategies and expand the presence of the company and its brand.
• Coordinating with relevant departments to prepare and implement bidding documents, tenders / proposals; Participating in economic contract negotiation.
• Working with operational leadership to create an effective strategy that moves prospects through the sales process efficiently and effectively.
• On behalf of the BOD to resolve issues related to the functions and duties of the department within the scope of authority assigned to manage.
• Preparing periodic reports and ad-hoc reports when required for the Directors of the Company.
• Other tasks will be discussed via interview
• At least 5 years at similar position of success within Sales and Business Development, or equivalent.
• Experience in the Construction, Real Estate or related fields.
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Business Administration, Marketing or related field
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
• Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
• Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
• Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
• Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
• Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
What's on Offer?
• Salary and attractive incentive scheme, 13th month salary
• Excellent work-life balance (flexible working hours)
• Provided Taxi card, business trip (air, accommodation, meal)
• Compulsory Insurance (full salary), Accident Insurance, Health Insurance
• Company trip, sport day, department meal…