What We Can Offer
*** JOB DESCRIPTION
** Create business plan and be responsible for business development department:
● Setting objectives and creating strategies for increasing sales and profits.
● Researching potential clients in target markets.
● Developing, organizing, and putting into action new target market initiatives.
● Following up with leads and guiding them through the sales process.
● Creating estimates and proposals for potential customers.
● Establishing objectives for the business development team and creating plans to achieve those objectives.
● Attending industry conferences and events.
● Job designing, recruiting, training, monitoring, and evaluating staffs.
● Performance others work from direct manager.
** Maintain and develop partnerships with clients and partners:
● Periodically meet/talk to the client to get & understand their needs, expectation, concern and work with client engagement as well as project team to address them all.
● Available to receive and respond all requests/feedback/concerns from the clients/partners.
● Raise/negotiate/direct the clients/partners and follow up with them on related project’s matters raised by project teams and business matters.
● Define strategies/plans to retain, engage and build up tighter/higher relationship with the clients/partners.
** Develop products and services:
● Promote company’s product/service.
● Researching market demands to customize strategies for product and services.
● Strong commitment.
● Fluently in English communication.
● Excellent in communication, management, leadership.
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
● Open mind, listening, proactive and dedicated.
● Good background knowledge with software development and business domains is a big plus.
● Experience with business development for global market as well as inside Vietnam.
● Able to build up, organize, and run a business development team with different functions e.g.
sales, marketing, client engagement..
● Being able to speak Japanese is a plus.
** WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
● Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary and a good long-term and performance bonus monthly and yearly.
● Attractive commission policy.
● 5 working days per week (Monday-Friday), to some extent flexible working hours.
● Free snack-drink.
● Friendly, professional and open working environment.
● Premium Health Insurance package for you
● Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team – English is an official language.
● You will become the key members of WATA as we WATA is growing faster and bigger now.
● Guaranteed permanent employment and career development.
● Skills up plan with Tech talk, soft skill talk, English club, working process training.
● Company trip yearly.
** For more information: http://watasolutions.com