Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Are you ready for a new challenge?
If you are motivated by meeting new people and develop businesses on a daily basis and you thrive by acquiring new accounts and advising clients then this is the role for you!
Working independently whilst being supported by a multinational company, you are one of the pioneers expanding our unique product in Vietnam. You will be meeting a wide range of companies, from SME’s to top-executives in multinationals and advise them on credit management solutions. Key aspects are business growth, profitability and relationship development.
• Bringing on new clients and business;
• Developing a healthy sales pipeline;
• Key activities include identification of new prospects, assessment of client needs and selection of suitable/potential clients, establishing appropriate policy structure and management of risk in line with business segmentation.
• Sales – driven
• Attention to detail and competent with numbers
• Able to work independently and in teams
• General awareness for cross-cultural sensitivity
• Highly motivated and proactive person with good communication skills
• Able to travel for business
• Closely and actively monitors the development of the portfolio and modification of buyer underwriting risk management approach in the assessment of risks
• Responsible for advice and guidance to customers in relation to risk related questions
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Bachelor or Master’s degree (Finance/Accounting, Business or Economics required). Overseas university graduate is a plus.
• English fluency is must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Driven attitude and eagerness to adapt with the dynamic but technical sales environment of insurance industry.
• Fluency in computer literate is must, i.e. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.
The Company is offering a dynamic working environment. Interested candidates please apply by sending your resume, cover letter including your salary expectations by clicking ‘APPLY’. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only used for employment-related purposes. A competitive salary will be offered depending on work experience.
What do we offer?
A dynamic, international and challenging work environment
Training and support to reach your full potential including the opportunity for continuous professional development
Attractive terms and conditions, including competitive salary, pension package and a range of flexible benefits and rewards
Challenging tasks with individual development and training opportunities
Equal opportunities for all
The success of our organisation stands with the quality of our people and the ideas they have. Insights and innovative solutions for our customers are the result of an interplay of cultures, knowledge and experience. That is why diversity is extremely important to Atradius. To ensure that all colleagues within Atradius can develop their qualities, we promote an inclusive culture in which everyone feels involved and valued. We encourage and welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
I am Atradius! - Do you want to know who we are?
Get to know Atradius colleagues in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnsgT04OpTU&t=4s
Atradius is a global provider of credit insurance, bond and surety, collections and information services, with a strategic presence in over 50 countries. The products offered by Atradius protect companies around the world against the default risks associated with selling goods and services on credit. Atradius is a member of Grupo Catalana Occidente (GCO.MC), one of the largest insurers in Spain and one of the largest credit insurers in the world.
You can find further information on our website: https://group.atradius.com