Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Report to the BD Manager, and work closely with other BD Manager and BD Executive.
• Develop and implement Sales & Marketing plans in the relevant market sectors
• Assist BD Manager to set up, maintain and develop close relationships with clients, media reporters, authorities and partners.
• Collaborate and co-ordinate with various internal business units and divisions within the CPG Corporation in Singapore and other countries.
• Prepare proposals for bid submissions
• Assist Group Business Development Manager in developing Business Development Division and new and current markets
• Provide spoken and written Vietnamese-English translation work for presentation and discussion.
• Prepare Minutes of BD Meeting.
• Prepare documents for company license/certificate application if any.
• Undertake market research required in the relevant market sector.
• Other tasks as requested by BD Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Qualification: Good Degree from a recognized institution.
- Language: Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office applications
• Deep knowledge in sales and marketing, preferably in the service or consultancy business
• Knowledge on all aspects of development and building projects in tune with the business and various market sectors
• Good understanding of the building and construction industry in Vietnam
• Enterprising with the drive and mindset to identify prospective market sectors, clients and develop local network contacts.
• High emotional intelligence-good people skills
• Pleasant and empathetic personality – excellent communication skills
• Business development and marketing/sales skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated, Strong motivation in “winning projects”
• High achiever
• Good interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Good team player
- Working experience: Minimum 3 years of experience.
* Salary would be commensurate with successful candidate’s relevant qualifications and experience.