What We Can Offer
- Negotiation and closing deals: Lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with our local corporate clients, and to ensure economic sustainability and mutual growth of the partnership; Perform retention activities after acquiring corporate clients for the 1st 3-month during the nurturing period.
- API deals closing & API leads sourcing: acquire API partners from various verticals such as e-commerce platforms, POS payment platforms, F&B chains, Omnichannel SaaS, & Transport / Warehouse Management System; Provide support to API partners to grow their volume before handing over accounts to Account Management Team.
- Responsible for KPI of personal revenue of corporate deals and supporting metrics (1st time orders; new leads generated from field; no. of meetings).
- Report performance results to line manager weekly & monthly.
- Sales operations: ensure Standard Operating Procedures and Policies are implemented in a timely and accurate manner; Participate in building & optimizing Standard Operating Procedures for corporate client acquisition activities.
- Brand ambassador: become the face of Lalamove when engaging local corporate clients to promote our services and values.
- College / University graduation preferred, but still open to undergraduates with thriving attitudes & aspirations.
- Past Corporate Sales experience in FMCG, Logistics, Maritime, Electronics, & Tech Startups will be a plus point.
- Possess team-work skill & mindset
- Positive thinking, quickly adapt to diverse circumstances & have a can-do attitude.
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills are mandatory; time-management & having passion for sales & partnership will be plus points.
* What We Seek
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to communicate accurately to potential users
- Charming personality to build and maintain professional relationships
- Strong sales skills to get our potential client to use our service. Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Can-do attitude and grit to make things happen, to identify and leverage new opportunities