Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The successful candidate is expected to possess the right entrepreneurial spirit and perseverance to develop and implement a profitable & sustainable growth strategy. His role will become an integral part of the sales process specifically targeting Japanese companies in Vietnam.
Your mission is to primarily focus on developing new relationships while reinforcing existing customers in Vietnam with the end result to increase Compressor Technique’ market share with Japanese companies. You will work intensively together with OFA Business Line Manager (BLM) & OFA Salesmen.
Together with the OFA Business Line Manager, you will develop the best sales and marketing strategy that matches the opportunities.
You will support the sales process targeting Japanese companies to promote and sell OFA products. You will base in either Binh Duong or Hanoi City and will be reporting to OFA Business Line Manager.
- You are expected to develop and implement strategy in order to improve Atlas Copco’s business relationship with all existing Japanese companies in Vietnam specially targeting the Japanese management in order to maximize business generation for equipment and aftermarket product.
- You are expected to develop and enhance relationship with all Japanese EPC companies in Vietnam in order to ensure that Atlas Copco product are specified and considered for your projects requiring all product available in Atlas Copco product portfolio.
- You are expected to support and develop both internal and external channels (Japanese distributors, dealers or resellers) who are responsible to sell CT products to Japanese companies and recommend appropriate actions necessary to increase our chances of securing all possible deals.
- You are expected to visit customers together with existing sales team and distributors in order to have greater understanding of the customer and to speed-up the building a good & mutual business relationship between the customer and Atlas Copco. Provide feedback to the local organization for any concern in order to develop a winning strategy to penetrate the concerned customers.
- You are expected to develop a business plan with specific sales target for both machine and service product with the aim for improving market share and revenue on an annual basis for the next 3 years.
- Liaise with other Atlas Copco Customer Centers especially with AC Japan for information regarding new investment in the Region and determine the best possible way to secure business for Atlas Copco.
- Develop a matrix over time with Japanese customers and installed base of competitor; whereby CTS and equipment sales can generate leads.
- You will monitor the competitive environment and provide information on competitors and market trends in close collaboration with the Business Line Manager. You are expected to design a marketing plan which aims to improve our business generation from Japanese companies in coordination with the BLM.
- You must have update the information on Japanese competitors, sales arguments and available tools are available at all times.
- Reinforce our strategy of value sales to fight against competitors to Japanese customers.
- Other tasks which may be assigned to you on an ad-hoc basis.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- The ideal mature candidate has a proven track record in sales to Japanese customers with good understanding of the Japanese culture and norms.
- Fluent in Japanese language and English is a must.
- Strong communication and organisational skills are a must.
- Product Knowledge of Compressor Technique portfolio is an advantage but not required
- Multi-cultural exposure in global business related projects is a strong plus.
- We are looking for a result -driven, radiant personality who has strong leadership skills with the capability to interact with enthusiasm to the top management of Japanese customer organization. You combine a strong personality with the ability to work as part of a team. You have a very strong customer-oriented attitude.
- Preferably a Japanese national living in Vietnam.