Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Business Development Executive will:
• Identifying and managing business risks
• Building and maintaining strong client/partners relationships
• Tracking and identifying new growth opportunities
• Working with a diverse team of staff and managers
• Making presentations and sales pitches to investors
• Leading communication and collaborations at a company-wide level
1. Project Research
• Identify opportunities growth for the company
• Directly participate in the development of new projects, projects inside or outside the company from the very beginning, making evaluation reports, proposing project implementation forms, and provide feasibility reports for the project.
• Combine necessary information and data related to the project, making market research on direct and indirect industries and related sectors to provide comparisons and proposal reports.
• Build suitable financial models for investment project. Propose solutions for capital allocations, loans documents, fund raising for the project, and related financial works.
• Make suggestions and appropriate solutions to ensure the project is feasible, secure external funding and important project indicator such as NPV, IRR, breakeven point, return on investment.
• Forecast the financial market situation, analyzing and evaluating economic and financial trends that have an impart on the business activities of the company.
• Provide regularly and periodically reports of project development progress.
2. Set up operation:
• Cooperate with local government to acquire and comply with all the regulation.
• Support all operational and logistical projects for start-up operations including PR-Marketing.
• Establish strong systems for data managements (e.g enrolment and admissions procedures and records; attendance procedures and records)
• Ensure that the operational site is set up and maintained as a safe and clean environment.
• Cooperate with the Human Resource department to recruit, hire and train administrative & operations personnel, as well as implement policies and procedures at the facilities.
• Work with the Marketing & PR department to carry out advertisements and business events.
3. Support with school enrolment/sales
• Market research, analyse and evaluate the enrolment situation of the project, set up in depth analysis report on enrolment data, evaluate business and financial activities of the institutions in terms of financial and enrolment perspectives.
• Research and make recommendation report on the content of the enrolment program from the financial perspective views and evaluate the effectiveness of the enrolment.
4. Other Tasks
• Seek legal advice on the business and investment activities of the company.
• Carry out other instructions from the Manager and the Board of Directors of the company upon request.
• Carry out periodic and unscheduled reports to the Manager and the Board of Directors of the Company.
This Job Description is not limited to the duties/responsibilities described above and will be subject to changes to incorporate any duties/responsibilities to reflect the job scope/business requirements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Prefer who experienced in Education industry
● Experienced in operation of multiple departments
● At least 3 years of experience in business development, planning and/or operation position
● Good presentation skills
● Good analytical skills
● Good logical thinking and strategic planning
● Ability to highly professional organize work
● Highest level of integrity and long-term commitment
● Strong oral and written communications skills
● Careful, meticulous, confidential.
It's would be great if you can fill out the application form as the link: https://bit.ly/37eWqOE