Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This unique experience is catching on, and that’s why we’re now looking for a Business Development Lead to join our diverse and vibrant team.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEAD
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
1. Key Responsibilities:
Being the face of Dreamplex comes with some exciting tasks, such as:
- Understand the industry and its trends, including and not limited to competitor landscape, new opportunities for strategic growth to increase revenue for the company.
- Develop sales plan and implement it including but not limited to building up pipeline, proactive joining networking events / hunting / making cold-calls / email marketing, building up relationship for referrals, etc to acquire the right customers.
- Follow up customer closely and from end to end including but not limited to providing optimal solutions/ consultation to customers, following up on contracts and payments.
- Monitor and track individual performance regularly.
- Be alerted and initiate new ideas to respond to market situation.
- Work closely with Marketing for needy support and Operations & Member Experience Team to ensure we can deliver seamless customer experience.
- Timely report and update sales result as required.
2. What’s in it for you
• The freedom to bring your unique vision to life
• Working with an inspired team that is creating the future of work in Vietnam
• Positively impacting thousands of people by giving them a better day at work
• Opportunity to grow, develop and lead as we grow as a team and company
• A flexibility working place- 5 locations across HCMC and Hanoi to call home
• Access to 2 or more social events, workshops or trainings per week
• A competitive salary, transportation, phone, and meal allowances, and private health insurance
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2+ year of relevant work experience in business development/sales in coworking space/real estate is preferred
• Ability to work independently to achieve performance targets
• Commercial focus, results oriented, excellent interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills
• Good in written and spoken English
• A strong drive to make things happen