Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Business Development Manager is the interface between Tech Data partners and Autodesk including the End Customer of partners. The Business Development Manager has overall responsibility of growing the Datech VN Volume (AutoCAD) business by achieving the sales and profit targets and creating the highest return for both Tech Data & Autodesk. The Business Development Manager is responsible for business expansion in support of the Autodesk sales strategy. Develops and maintains business relationship by providing solutions in product line to achieve a defined strategy and business financial objectives. Responsible for the complete sales cycle with an aim to maximizing revenue, Net Gross Profits and Customer satisfaction by developing deep relationships with key people in Autodesk sales team, partners and End Customers. Will be responsible for handling partners, coordinating with Autodesk sales, focusing on delivery of top-class value-added services.
• Create business plans for Autodesk product group and associated services.
• Create territory plans for the Account Management team to focus on achieving the maximum levels of revenue and margin, achieving industry leading partner satisfaction and meeting or exceeding quarterly targets.
• Development and implementation of sales enablement programs for Tech Data and partners.
• Develop Market Communication along with the Marketing team specific to Autodesk business.
• Identify potential Customers for Autodesk Products in assigned Territories & key contact points.
• Implementation of business plans that achieve agreed Autodesk revenue targets and generate the planned profit outcomes.
• Meet & Sell AutoCAD & AutoCAD LT Product to identified customers.
• Achievement of revenue plans by market segment.
• Co-ordinate prices from suppliers, including discount structures, rebates, special price clearances, etc.
• Work with partners to develop sales competencies and help close deals through "hands on" involvement and coaching. This will from time to time include working directly with end user customers along with a Partner.
• Work closely with Account Management team to develop and deliver presentations for customers and provide Sales Support to ensure closures in a professional and effective manner.
• Drive and review opportunity pipeline with each partner.
• Track and initiative specific sales program designed to build sales pipelines for both Tech Data and the Partner.
• Working closely with the Account Management Team assess the skills of the business partner across their sales and technical staff and where deficiencies exist, arrange the necessary training to be delivered by Tech Data to partners.
• Ensure branding message is consistent in all marketing material related to the Product Group.
• Coordinate with Supplier for Partner Technical & Sales Training on new product/s and/or technologies.
• Ensure that executive business relations with Autodesk and partners are of the highest order, are proactive and that the engagement is continually monitored so that new initiatives can be introduced as required.
• Ensuring highest and continuously improving levels of vendor and partner satisfaction.
• Maintenance of an accurate pipeline by partner within the group.
• Achieves and maintains sales certifications when required.
• Works with Sales Support and Sales Operations to provide support where necessary to ensure timely logging in of orders and billing.
• Adhere to Tech Data policies and compliance requirement.
• Measurement and maintenance of critical performance data in order to ensure that Tech Data meets it's supplier commitments and fully leverages all commercial opportunities for rebates and other vendor investment initiatives.
• Provision of various reports for the purpose of commercial decision making.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Knowledge of Autodesk's Products, Solutions and Services within the designated product lines.
• Experienced to deliver strategic solutions, identify new partners or end customers for a portfolio of the most complex accounts.
• Exhibits the ability to interface with the outside sales customer
• Demonstrates initiative and passion to excel demonstrating high integrity levels
• Excellent written and oral business communication skills
• Excellent Computational Skills & Business Acumen
• Build High Customer Satisfaction (Internal and External)
• Product Knowledge on CAD / CAM Solutions and customer connects in CAD CAM companies are added advantage
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in handling Product and/or Solutions Sales
• Relevant vendor/product sales certifications are an added value
• Customer Selling (B2C) experience is added advantage
• University Degree or equivalent from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
• Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
• Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It’s not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
• Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
• Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.