Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible on the sales and operation of certification business in DNV Vietnam.
- Managing, motivate and grow the team in Vietnam.
- Responsible for driving the sales, developing the business relationships, establishing and maintaining both sales and business development strategies to meet sales targets and implement the marketing initiatives.
- In a proactive mode, approach targeted companies, identify and generate business opportunities in line with DNV services portfolio;
- Develop a local network of partners (consultants, channels);
- In respect of DNV’s rules, prepare, submit and defend added-value proposals;
- Follow-up, negotiate and conclude business contracts to achieve individual targets;
- Take part in local communication actions (events, tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions, etc).
- In relation with the area to cover, the expectation is that the incumbent shall be ready to travel in her/his dedicated geography (~60% of the overall time to be considered on the field).
- Sustain existing customers’ loyalty, responsible for driving the recertification / retention of existing clients / customers by managing the queries or requests to renegotiate terms and conditions to a successful conclusion of remaining with DNV.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5 years minimum experience from another certification body or similar industry, preferred;
- External audit experience in management system is a plus point.
- Independent and able to understand the competitive landscape of the certification marker in Vietnam.
- Strongly business oriented, efficient, autonomous and accountable, with an entrepreneurship and market developer mindset;
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, resilient, open to change and flexible;
- Strong interpersonal relationship capability, ability to work both remotely and with a team;
- Ability to approach and convince the decision makers by listening to their expectations, understanding their stakes and goals, offering adapted /innovative / value added solutions;
- Relevant years of successful experience in selling B to B solutions and services is needed (references to be provided);
- Owning a demonstrated experience in selling management certification and training services, combined with an experience in QHSE Risk management will provide a real additional advantage to the candidate, but are not requested for this job;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and local language;
- Strategic thinking