Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends;
• To present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels;
• Develop business development process and plan.
• To identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales;
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
• Perform other tasks assigned by the Board of Directors.
*New business development
• To search for and identify potential clients;
• To build relationship with new clients;
• To set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders;
• To plan approaches and work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives;
• To participate in making costing/BOQ/estimates/quotations.
• Evaluating the effectiveness and business results of the implemented projects; propose better business solutions for the next projects
• To present new projects and services and enhance existing relationship;
• To liaison with various departments such as Procurement, Project Management, QA/QC, HSE to meet customer needs;
• To arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good experience in the same position from 5 years or more in the field of M&E, Construction, Construction material industry projects, Industry;
- Knowledge of systems: M&E/Construction/Industrial.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working for M&E Contractors, General Contractors, Investors...
- English Fluent
- Understanding of legal practices and other standards and rules in the construction industry.
**This recruitment complies with the fair and gender-free recruitment policy