What We Can Offer
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Develop and grow sales in Plastics, Rubber, Composite materials, PU, EV, lubricants etc.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Ability to build and train sales team
• Proven working experience as a business development or sales will be considered
• Proven sales track record
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
• Proficiency in Vietnamese, English (Ability to communicate in Mandarin will be a plus)
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
• Diploma in Chemical engineering or Degree in any discipline (Degree in Chemical Engineering is a plus)