Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Builds relationships and business within a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS market with corporate clients, investment bankers, law firms, and private equity professionals involved in mergers and acquisitions. This is a collaborative, dynamic team of sales professionals working out of our offices and in the field. The company is a sales-driven organization providing the tools, training, and internal resources to support success.
• Develop a thorough understanding of company’s product offerings.
• Hunt for new business daily through a combination of lead follow-up, target account prospecting, and market research.
• Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and identify new target contacts.
• Understanding of our target accounts business and how our services can support their strategic goals.
• Support the sales team during field activities i.e., networking events, conferences, client meetings.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• 3+ years of experience in a related business development or pipeline development role.
• Experience selling software services or financial services is a big plus.
• Ability to successfully prospect and qualify new opportunities – strong business acumen.
• CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and web-based technologies.
• Continuously strive to improve sales effectiveness and business acumen.
• Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and drive.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
• Remote/Work from home.
• Willing to travel for work (both HCM/HN and foreign countries).
• Attractive salary, negotiation based on competency.
• 1-week training for Business Development position.