Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Researching, analyzing, and appraising real estate projects, commercial works, buildings, and investment projects from income information sources.
- Advise the Company’s Board of Directors to plan investment programs, projects, and business cooperation plans.
2. Business Development (30%)
- Searching for new projects and potential customers in line with the Company's business and development orientation
- Directly work with potential customers, and proactively propose cooperation plans, and solutions to improve business investment efficiency.
3. Project Management (20%)
- Planning, proposing, and evaluating investment plans.
- Planning, investment implementation plan, and legal completion of the project.
- Directly participate in controlling investment process stages, and investment management of projects.
- Monitor and manage the implementation of investment contracts signed by the Company.
- Lead and directly make project proposals and work closely with departments and agencies on formulating, and evaluating investment projects.
- Coordinating with relevant professional reporters/units to implement legal processes on investment so that the project is eligible for construction, business, etc.
4. Other tasks (10%)
- Perform tasks as required by the Superior from time to time in the field of expertise.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 10 years of experience in a similar position at real estate corporations, priority is given to tourism and resort real estate products.
• Strong reporting, planning, and goal-management skills.
• Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Diplomatic ability, creating good social relationships.
• Agile, progressive, good sense of discipline.
• Professional working style, responsible for work.
• Salary and other benefits will be negotiated depending on qualifications and competitiveness.
• Professional and friendly working environment.
• Opportunities to advance quickly and fast-track your career.
• A team that is reliable and willing to listen and engage with every team member.