Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
DIVISION: HR Outsourcing Solution
REPORTS TO: Head of HR Outsourcing Solution Division
Position Objective: (the primary reason the position exists)
To substantially increase the sales volume and Gross Profit through (i) acquisition of new customers and business via direct sales activity, referrals and strategic awareness in the marketplace & (ii) fully managing a portfolio of premium / high potential clients to increase penetration and retention
To ensure the qualification, establishment, development and continuity of preferred supplier agreements and contracts with target clients
As Business Development Leader, drive the sales towards the common goal of achieving our strategic objectives across the whole PERSOLKELLY business in Vietnam.
As PERSOLKELLY “brand ambassador” ” advocate and evangelize PERSOLKELLY capability in the external market
Prove a critical and valued member of the Business Development team
- Develop and propose innovative recruitment solutions via partnering with clients to understand their critical talent acquisition requirements.
New Business Development
- Meet or exceed sales targets for new staffing, contracting, and payroll outsourcing services and ensure increased profitability for Commercial (Performance Standards and targets as set by the Head of the HR Outsourcing Division).
Focus on bringing in new profitable business for the team as well as recognizing & balancing the business mix to ensure a pipeline of future key accounts.
Account Planning & Leadership
- Work closely with the Head of the HR Outsourcing Division to lead and ensure that there is a consistent approach in the development of new client accounts across all PERSOLKELLY Services capabilities in Vietnam–ensure all account plans are up to date. This includes timely reporting of customer and prospect status and their management within the Buying, Working, and Market Platforms and proactively leading account meetings and communications to ensure all relevant PERSOLKELLY stakeholders are educated on the account requirements and are actively engaged with the relevant client stakeholders.
Current Market Knowledge
- Work with all members in HR Outsourcing Solution Division to have an accurate understanding of the current employment market. By doing so, become recognized as an authority in the commercial staffing industry and lead proactive approaches to clients to present most recent market intelligence.
Training and Development
- To ensure knowledge and skill are on the cutting edge of the profession through continuously improving industry knowledge and expertise, leveraging the BD Professional Development Program, attending networking events and industry forums, reading newspapers, relevant business magazines and journals, newsletters, industry collateral and sales material, providing a sound basis for succinct, pertinent and well-informed discussions with a wide variety of customers and prospects.
- Ensuring service standards and other expectations of PERSOLKELLY Services are always met or exceeded
- Always ensure confidentiality concerning company, client, candidate and team member information
- Ensure all material that is sent to external customers consistently represents PERSOLKELLY Services in accordance with PERSOLKELLY Services standards an international guidelines and that the communicate compelling value propositions for our clients.
- Set and maintain high standards of professionalism in all aspects, including personal presentation and manner, standards of branch tidiness and appearance, telephone manner and communication
- Other duties/special projects/responsibilities as assigned by your manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Degree in any discipline
Key competencies and personal attributes (knowledge and soft skill requirements):
Sound knowledge of the HR outsourcing industry including trends, key players, and competitors
Experience in or knowledge of the staffing/ contracting/ payroll industry is highly preferred. If not then experience working in the HR service industry will also be considered
Proficient in MS-Office
Good presentation, marketing, and sales management skill
Strong interpersonal, communication, customer service, account management, and negotiations skills required
Minimum 5 years proven track record in sales & business development
Possess a high degree of diplomacy and professional pride in achieving success