Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reporting to : Country Managing Director
Job Level / Band : Manager
● Drive the development of projects, develop detailed project development plan, track and monitor project progress, ensure effective implementation of new services / initiatives and perform post-implementation review after launch
● Work closely with segment and product managers to prepare user requirements with the best market practice and excellent customer experience
● Understand the market situation and availability of new technology, conduct market analysis and propose enhancement recommendations for management’s decision
● Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve target project results
● Lead commercial negotiations with strategic partners to secure sustainable growth for TrueMoney Wallet & Lending business
● Grow monthly active users by identifying growth areas and existing opportunities in the market
● Initiate and lead project from end-to-end in order to acquire new users and retain existing customers
● Manage Business development team to ensure they're motivated, engaged and performing
● Identify bottlenecks and potential issues related to TrueMoney wallet and lending growth and deliver solutions to these issues
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● At least 3-5 years relevant experience in e-finance related product development in banking or financial services business
● Be highly aware of market trend, new technologies, new FinTech products and business models
● Able to work independently, organized, creative and attentive to details
● Be a good team player and self-motivated with strong analytical mindset plus able to manage multiple projects
● Be innovative with proficient organizing & execution abilities.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good command of English.
○ Yearly salary increment and performance bonus based on OKRs mid-year and year-end assessment.
○ 13th month's salary and Performance bonus of 1 to 2 months.
○ Career development in an international company.
○ Additional healthcare package.
○ Annual Company Trip, Team-building activities, internal activities and Holidays bonuses
○ Lunch, gasoline and mobile phone allowances, free coffee & snacks, sports clubs…
○ And other attractive benefits according to the Company’s compensation system
- Other information:
○ Office hours: Monday- Friday, from 8:30am-5:45pm
○ Friendly, high-performance, dynamic and modern working environment in a leading Fintech company in Southeast Asia
○ Cooperating and working with many domestic and multinational partners