Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Direct project's resources, develop project plan, ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and OP meets company’s policy.
• Coordinate with stakeholder to ensure the overall success of the project.
• Acts as a catalyst to resolve project problems and conflicts, escalation when necessary.
• Ensures that impacted teams are involved and informed as early as possible in the project management process.
• Monitor company common activities and corporate with others managers to solve issues if any.
• Direct subordinate to implement the policy of company.
• Orient the challenge for each subordinate and measure the achievement.
• Make plan to develop skill of subordinate to meet company strategy.
• Monitor performance and coaching subordinate in development process, management skill and solving method.
• Support pre-sales activities, includes consulting, proposing solution and estimation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 5~10 years’ experience in Software/Business Analyst.
• Good in English
• Strong problem-solving skill, with a logical, analytical and approach to work.
• Able to work under tight schedule.
• Good design documentation is required.
• Able to build team work spirit and always continuous motivating subordinates.