Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Sales management
• Manage a set range of Accounts in Vietnam, further develop the existing customers and attract new ones in the Agrochemicals market segment.
• Work closely with the Director, identifying any additional opportunities in this area. Responsible for meeting set budgetary goals with particular emphasis on the turnover target.
• Secure and develop new businesses, obtain new suppliers and product line.
• Generate sales and profitable margins by managing and expanding existing business and targeting and opening new business.
• Manage, develop and understand the needs of a growing customer base, making regular visits to these accounts to build, maintain and manage relationships with key contacts at all levels.
• Seek and gather the right marketing/competitive information and propose to Director for approval, in order to optimise returns to achieve business growth.
• Seek out, analyse and develop new accounts, promoting sales of both existing, new and development products in line with business growth strategies.
• Identify and recommend new product range opportunities through market survey.
• Gather, analyse, interpret and present market, product, competitor and industry data to enable development of the forward strategy of the business.
• Pro-actively monitor and review payment terms against customer portfolio, ensuring that payment terms and methods are adhered to, keeping business risk to a minimum. Ensure that payment terms and cash flow implications are considered at time of negotiation for all new and existing business.
• Create and communicate development plans to ensure that business objectives are optimised and sales retention and growth targets are achieved.
• Carry out visits to target customers to promote products and provide feedback to business and suppliers of customer response and activity.
• Ensure compliance and conformity with local regulations for new businesses.
• Ensure the implementation and monitoring of campaigns.
• Ensure commercial excellence concept is well implemented.
2. Business Development
• Develop market mapping and identify priorities on where to grow especially in countries where VCM currently does not have presence in Vietnam.
• Develop a growth plan and value proposition of Agri & Horti in Vietnam
• Assist in sales and business development within Vietnam
• Cascade projects and growth plan down into in Vietnam market; Translate and communicate objectives to team, align business objectives and follow-up on relevant action plans
3. Project Management
• Assist to translate budget targets into action plans and pipeline
• Identify new business opportunities and support organizations in capturing these opportunities
• Support, review and ensure delivery of results within organizations
• Support and coordinate the sharing of knowledge and synergy among team
• Manage critical issues and mitigate risks involved with ongoing projects
• Track performance (internal and external) vs target and analyse results on a continuous basis
• Signal issues and define improvement actions together with local teams and offer support
• Support reporting needs from Director/MSD on Agri & Horti product or market
5. Market Intelligence
• Gather, structure and diffuse as appropriate information about market developments (technical, competitors-benchmark, principals, etc).
• Map the Total Addressable Market (TAM) on all of crop nutrition applications market.
• Work with existing sales to map the TAM on the individual country on Agri & Horti..
6. Promote and implement the VCM culture / values / behavior
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 7 - 10 years’ experience in the Agrochemical/Fertilizer industry, i.e. in technical or commercial role;
• Self-motivated to start up new initiatives to generate more sales;
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills;
• Creative to develop new means to generate interest and fill the sales pipeline;
• The ability to adapt to new requirements and have a flexible approach;
• Highly organized and able to meet principal expectations
• Confident in interacting at all levels within the business;
• The ability to think commercially and deliver result.
The requirements of the job will develop and change due to the needs of the business and you will be expected to adapt to these changes. This list is not absolute and you will be expected to carry out any tasks and duties for which you are trained.