Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The primary purpose of this position is to:
• Identify prospective members capable of achieving the CPA designation with the overall goal of sustainable membership;
• Find and channel customers of CPA Australia from a lead stage through to purchase; and
• Commence their journey to becoming a CPA within the first year of membership.
The main areas of responsibility for this position are managing a portfolio of identified accounts.
Further developing relationships with senior decision makers and senior stakeholders (for example Heads of School/Academics, Chief Financial Officers, and Finance Directors) to obtain access to prospective members through a business-to-business (B2B) approach.
FREEDOM TO ACT/AUTONOMY:
• The position is responsible to the Regional Manager - Business Development and will liaise closely with staff in other business units, principally, Marketing, Education and Member Experience.
• The position has a degree of autonomy, working within a team environment in an agreed Divisional jurisdiction. It is expected that Business Development Managers spend time with and at client locations for both relationship management and sales purpose.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
• Manage a portfolio of identified accounts to maximize sales outcomes and deliver outstanding service.
• Identify, establish and maintain valued relationships with targeted accounts and coordinate internal contact points.
• Maintain organisation information and the integrity of account and portfolio data as defined by the account management stream of the acquisition strategy
• Implement and achieve targets (as assigned) within the business development strategy, evolving product and member experience aligned to the Corporate Strategy.
• Active support for other stakeholders and their goals and objectives across the business.
• Assess new leads through targeted managed accounts to determine value;
• Develop and implement account plans for top-tier organisations;
• Develop and implement tiered contact plans for all targeted organisations according to value and priority;
• Investigate and assess new organisation prospects;
• Review and assess account and portfolio results regularly and determine actions necessary to achieve objectives;
• Provide portfolio and individual reports as requested; and
• Build relationships with managed accounts to increase their current membership base, progression of ASAs and overall professional development spend.
• Identify (and maintain in the CRM) key decision makers, members and leads, understand their needs and build valued, sustainable relationships with (in particular but not limited to):
o CFOs / Managing Partners;
o Heads of School/Academics;
o General Manager Finance / Financial Controllers / Partners;
o Graduate Recruitment Managers and HR Managers/Executives;
o Learning & Development Managers;
o Student association leadership;
o CPA Australia ambassadors;
o Early career professional peers;
o Graduates and employees who may potentially become new members of CPA Australia.
• Promote/present the CPA Australia offer to all relevant stakeholders to gain understanding, support (and access to employer staff), and demand for the CPA Program and for CPA qualified professionals;
• Maintain communications with account stakeholders and CPA Australia staff and coordinate the wider CPA Australia contacts (e.g. Professional Development, Other Divisions, Policy & Research) to present a whole of organisation account management approach; and
• Identify opportunities and maintain leads for accounts
Apply the account management business rules:
• Goals and targets to be implemented for each account;
• Contacts and relationships are kept up to date and mapped in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM);
• Quarterly reviews to be completed on each account based on revenue and/ or quantity of members;
• Regularly review CRM data to ensure accuracy and validity;
• Lead and opportunity mapping across all top tier accounts;
• Adhere to CRM guidelines and data integrity; and
• Encourage other business units to input key information in CRM
• Ensure all administrative tasks are completed on time, e.g. spreadsheet maintenance, filing, review and follow up individual candidate cases
• Support and execute (where required) the relevant objectives and underlying initiatives from the Corporate Strategy that influence the Business Development Strategy, i.e. Attract and develop the next generation of CPAsattract high caliber ASAs globally through a compelling content offer and experience for prospective membersstrengthen connections with employers and universities to better support prospective members through Lead Management and a B2B culture;
• Maintain excellent product and service knowledge and apply it to the specific situation/requirements of targeted organisations;
• Conduct tactical activities with employers to assist them to develop existing employees;
• Arrange and participate in events associated with meeting identified customer needs, e.g. career fairs at higher education institutions;
• Conduct presentations and other promotional activity, linked to customer needs that generate leads;
• Support and distribute outlined campaigns, e.g. Become a CPA (BCPA) Information Sessions, Congress;
• Conduct activities to recruit more new members and increase the percentage of new ASAs enrolling in their first year;
• Source the right data to inform sophisticated decision-making regarding time, resourcing & fiscal commitments to B2B accounts (i.e. liaise with Regional Manager &/or Business Intelligence team).
• Maintain knowledge of competitor offers and activity;
• Actively contribute to the development of new products, services and initiatives;
• Actively assist to manage/service targeted organisations; and
• Obtain and maintain tertiary student (External BCPA form or Network Form) and graduate data by institution and be the acknowledged expert for the institution.
• Achievement of new member targets
• Achievement of ASAs enrolling in their first year
• Member satisfaction
• Congress and take up of employer CPD
• High quality of account plans developed and implemented for each top-tier account
• Successful and sustainable relationships are in place with all targeted organisations;
• Organisation satisfaction with account management;
• Operating as one business development team;
• High standards of record maintenance and updating in CRM.
• Ensure all goals and plans are contained within CRM for top tier accounts;
• Dashboards and quarterly reviews for all top tier accounts;
• The number of top tier accounts rationalized to increase time (and effort) with those that generate the best business outcomes. Outcomes defined as above (new members, percentage of ASAs enrolling in their first year, training etc.);
• All leads and opportunities tracked within top tier accounts.
• Qualitative assessment and implementation of the business development sales strategy within role;
• Quantity of quality leads to conversion (emerging);
• Improved rates of new ASAs enrolling in their first year; and
• Qualitative assessment of B2B management and servicing (emerging)
• Qualitative assessment of feedback from other internal stakeholders; and
• Qualitative assessment of individual contribution
FREEDOM TO ACT
The incumbent, as the account owner for a portfolio of identified accounts, will be responsible for: the coordination and effective management of CPA Australia’s overall relationship with the organisation (the various internal contact points); for the information and integrity of data relating to the account (CRM maintenance); for the delivery of our product and service offer to the organisation; and for the development and maintenance of account plans including achievement of individual account and portfolio objectives.
The position reports to the Regional Manager Business Development – and will liaise closely with staff in other business units, principally Marketing, Education, and Member Experience.
• Executive General Manager – International
• Regional General Manager – Business Development, International
• Regional Manager - Business Development
• Divisional staff
• Business Development staff
• Member Experience Business unit
• Education Business unit
• Marketing unit
• Senior executives in large corporations and public sector organisations e.g. CFOs, Finance Managers, Human Resource & Learning & Development Managers
• Higher education finance and accounting academics
• Higher education CFOs and Finance teams
• Brand ambassadors
• Student association leaders
• Higher education careers professionals
• Graduate recruiters
• Corporate learning professionals
• Early career graduates of accounting/ finance degrees
• Funding agencies & government bodies
• Recruitment agencies
• Developing mutually valued relationships within managed accounts
• Developing innovative ways to generate new member growth leads and interest in CPA Australia’s products and services
• Dealing with different cultural groups
• Dealing with complex customer needs
• Identifying and managing a portfolio of managed accounts to deliver new leads and new customers to CPA Australia
• Ensuring CPA Australia is the preferred professional designation of choice globally
• Maintaining knowledge of the finance, accounting and education sector including future challenges to the accounting profession
• Managing a long sales cycle
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Higher education qualification
• At least 5 years experienced in Business development in account management
• Project management
• Educational or membership sales an advantage
• Accountancy and/or learning and development background beneficial
• Data Governance
• Lead Management
• Event Coordination
• Internal SOP Control
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a self-starter
• Ability to act on own initiative
• Excellent organisational, planning, and prioritisation skills
• Good communication in Vietnamese and English.
• Excellent in problem solving
• Strong influencing skills –focused on growing new business (prospecting, initiating leads and opportunities)
• Team player with an inclusive style
• Mature professional who thinks strategically
• Skilled at participating in change processes
• Very good oral and written communication skills
• Skilled in crafting proposals and is articulating in presenting business ideas to both internal and external stakeholders
• Proven ability to use influence and persuasion to achieve desired outcomes
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to probe with clients through a consultative sales approach, on their business needs and challenges and suggest potential solutions with the support of the business
• Multi-cultural literacy skills
To find more about CPA Australia, please visit www.cpaaustralia.com.au
(Please note, unsuccessful applications will not be returned. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews. Previous applicants need not apply ).