Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Brewing Business Development Manager reports to the Foods Care Leader Vietnam. This position is primarily focused on account acquisition with 30% basic on the management of existing accounts and 70% with new acquisition. This is a direct, customer-facing sales role with responsibility to retain existing revenues and close new revenue opportunities with both new and existing customers.
• Full-time position
• Days and hours of work will conform to the local policy
• Work location is Vietnam
• Travel requirement approximately 50%. Overnight and international travel will be required in this role.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform white spot prospecting with local team to identification of potential Brewing opportunities.
• Monitor and report for both respective accounts and, where needed, aligned Key Accounts by utilizing corresponding tools, such as Sales Pipeline, as developed. Monitoring and reporting should include win/loss analysis, market intelligence, and other key learning.
• Work intensely and directly on application expertise to reinforce value proposition.
• Continuously focus on sales growth execution and sales target achievement through new account research and acquisition planning, leveraging sector expertise and local intelligence.
• Lead account analysis, preliminary proposal, testing and rollout.
• Work closely with corresponding with Sector Leader/Application team for proposal development.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University in microbiology, food science, chemistry, engineering, or degree supportive of this role. Master’s or advance degree desired.
• Minimum 5 years of successful experience in Beer/Brewing sales or sales account management, plant management, processing, quality assurance, or other relevant role.
• Demonstrated success in direct consultative sales role with increasing levels of responsibility. Experience in field sales, customer marketing, and/or category management in addition to knowledge of working with key or strategic accounts.
Capabilities and Strengths:
• Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken). Desire solid demonstrated presentation skills with ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task while being flexible with changing demands.
• Self-starter with the confidence to take risk, partner with business leaders as required, lead change, and work transparently with all stakeholders.
• High sense of drive and urgency with a positive outlook.
• Excellent planning, organization, communication and execution skills.
• Ability to implement problem solving techniques in order to resolve customer issues and take corrective action.
• Ability to work independently as well as thrive in a cooperative work environment while working confidently with higher management.
• Willingness and experience to travel internationally. Travel may be extensive at Vietnam.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.