What We Can Offer
* Number of vacancy: 03
* Working time: 08:00- 17:00 from Monday to Friday
* Workplace: Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh
*** Job description:
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for the development of new activities and strengthening relations with clients. Work co-ordinate with the department in the process and team up with commercial engineers. This person will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Finding new project.
- Negotiating contract.
- Develop new activity, new market.
- Strengthening relation with Client.
- Reporting to HOD. Update information on competitors, market and report.
- UNIVERSITY DEGREE IN CONSTRUCTION ECONOMICS, CIVIL ENGINEERING, TRANSPORTATION OR RELATED. KNOWLEDGE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT IS A PLUS.
- AT LEAST 2-5 YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN EQUIVALENT POSITION OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, INVESTMENT CONSULTANT IN CONSTRUCTION FIELD.
*** NICE TO HAVE:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Commercial skills, especially in presentation and persuasion.
- Good writing skills and conversational ability in English.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to develop teamwork in an efficient working atmosphere.
- Good organizational and coordination skills. Ability to anticipate and plan, to manage resources and evaluate priorities.
- Problem solver with a real can do attitude.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Attractive and negotiation salary;
- Professional, young, dynamic and friendly working environment;
- Health, Social and Unemployment insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law;
- Annual leave (12days);
- Annual health check;
- Additional accident and health insurance;
- Training opportunities (local and abroad);
- Team building activities: Summer holiday, Year-end party, Sport…
- Other benefits from trade union…