Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are pleased to invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for the position of Business Development (BD) Manager in Vietnam.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to the Learning & Development (L&D) Leader, the BD Manager is responsible for supporting initial set up of PwC’s Academy Vietnam’s operations, subsequent business development and training solutions deployment activities. The BD Manager provides proactive and consultative L&D services to internal and external clients. This is accomplished through:
• Analyze market needs and learning gaps to identify potential training solutions to clients
• Drive and implement new initiatives: identify new business opportunities, client propositions and service & solution differentiators.
• Manage the end-to-end process of business development with clients, from prospecting to signing the contracts and renewals.
• Account management follow-up, including seeking out new contacts within existing accounts.
• Manage external partnerships.
• Support client pursuits including putting together winning proposals, pricing, commercials, assembling key slides from proposal templates for subject matter experts to edit, format proposals and proof.
• Respond to client requests and liaise with the internal teams to turn around in-bound tactical requests.
• Word process/format/proofread all client communication documents including proposals, RFP responses, agendas, overviews
• Partner with Line of Service (Audit/Consulting/Deals/Tax) leadership and partners to support the Academy’s strategy, with a particular focus on the development elements.
• Collaborate with Development Consultant team to collect and develop the training contents and assessment (if needed).
• Deliver the soft skill training internal and external audience if needed
• Collaborate with the Development Consultant team to build and promote the commercial content on training initiatives and upskilling proposition of PWC.
• Attend to other relevant tasks as and when requested by Learning & Development Leader.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on consulting or sales experience in L&D or related areas.
• Passionate about what drives best human performance at work.
• Possess a track record of delivering partnerships for the training or education market.
• Comfortable in a client-facing role, with experience of running pitches/presentations with senior client stakeholders
• Possess a track record of leveraging data and analytics to execute effective sales strategies.
• Solid relationships with relevant stakeholders within the local market.
• Proven experience in the execution of all facets of training & development
• The ability to communicate effectively in English and Vietnamese, consult with others, build relationships, facilitate group discussions, deliver training;
• At least 5 years training experience. Accredited training certificates would be added asset.