Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing an account portfolio with the aim to generate and maximize hotel revenue and market share. Key to this role is building relationships and developing networks within the accounts assigned by the Sales Research Team in order to increase revenue and conversion. Where applicable, this role will also involve the management and coaching of a team of Business Development Executives and Business Development Coordinators.
Xem toàn bộ Mô Tả Công Việc
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University Degree, refer to have major in Hospitality.
- At least 3 year-experience for manager and 1 year experience for executive position.
- Well understanding about market, policy & procedure in international hotel.
- Good analysis skills and doing forecast.
- Good Negotiation skills, Management skills, Communication skills.
- Dynamic and willing to learn.
- Strong Change Management Skills
- Good computer skills and English level at intermediate level.
Địa Điểm Làm Việc
18E CỘNG HOÀ, P4, QUẬN TÂN BÌNH, TP HCM