Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Vidotour is B2B platform for experiences and services anytime, in Vietnam. Founded in HCMC in 1990 out of a passion for discovery, our purpose today is to inspire and enable more moments of JOY. we held on to our Agent and successfully the inbound travel business. To date, we are offering over 100 activities in over 53 destinations in Vietnam.
What you'll do :
• Develop and maintain a high-quality portfolio of hotel products for rapidly growing, global customer base in Vietnam
• Acquire suppliers and bring them onboard the Vidotour platform. Support onboarding of products and coordinate with operations, content, editorial, and quality control teams
• Cultivate relationships with partners to help maximize their sales potential on Vidotour platforms. Communicate Vidotour business strengths and brand value to suppliers
• Continuously ensure the quality of products, in terms of pricing, inventory, and content, maintain a market-leading position at all times
• Work closely with various functions in the company - marketing to maximize sales, supplier operations to improve efficiency, customer services to drive satisfaction and repeats, finance to ensure accurate payment and minimize risk
• Flexibility and attentiveness to details are essential in our fast-paced environment
• Support market leaders to identify market trends and provide market & competitor updates through on-going research and feedback
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong commercial sense, as well as analytical, written and verbal communications skills
• Confident, self-motivated and goal-oriented; sales-driven
• Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
• A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.