Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Invite potential clients to the firm for further consultation about various immigration programs;
- Source, screen, and develop a pipeline of potential clients through different activities (cold calling, networking events, agents/referrers, personal relationships, etc.);
- Follow up with potential clients in order to close deals. After closing deals, keep taking care of them by coordinating with the involved departments of the Company;
- Support the Marketing team with event coordination and client invitation;
- Be responsible for personal KPI and targets;
- Participate in Company’s general activities such as seminars, events, training sessions, etc.;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Gender: male or female;
- Educational level: Bachelor Degree with major in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration;
- At least 5 years of working experience in international and/or major corporations in banking, real-estate, insurance, investment, luxury, hospitality;
- Extensive knowledge of high-end products and solid experience in dealing with VIP & HNWI;
- Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese;
- Good command of English is a must (reading, speaking and writing);
- Ability to learn quickly about many different programs/projects;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, under high pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Ready to commit and to reach sales targets;
- Analytical, flexible, eager to learn, hard-working, efficient, dynamic, ambitious.
- Contract duration: 1 year renewable;
- Probation period: 2 months;
- Working time: from Monday to Friday, 8 hours/day;
- Workplace: Unit 2, Level 40, Bitexco Financial Tower, 2 Hai Trieu Str., Ben Nghe Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC;
- Salary: negotiable based on candidate’s experience;
- High potential income and bonuses;
- Social insurance, health insurance, annual leave: according to Vietnam’s labor regulations;
- Dynamic, professional, friendly and multicultural working environment;
- Professional training and guidance.
Please send your application with the following information:
- Resume with your ID photo;
- Cover letter mentioning:
How you learnt about our job offer;
Your gross salary expectations in VND/month;
Your availability to start working if you are hired;
- Please combine your resume and cover letter in a unique file (Word or PDF) and name the file with your full name.
Thank you for your interest in our law firm.