Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for candidates for Business Development Manager position to join our Business Development team with key activities as below:
Contribute to the sales strategy on target Corporate Accounts
Determine the strategies for the target Corporate Accounts;
Ensure development of cross selling in Country;
Build the wallet share of business for GEODIS with the target customers and their subsidiaries or affiliates.
Ensure the identification and targeting of opportunities with customized propositions
Provide support & leadership to local sales to develop business within portfolio of assigned clients;
Participate to the VM Activities by supporting presentations to prospects and other clients and showcasing best practices & innovative solutions from your accounts;
Work with VM manager to develop standardised offering from the customised solutions deployed on your customer;
Engage with VM manager, product stakeholders, IT & management teams to create value adding service offerings that can be taken back to your clients;
Ensure the development and maintenance of customer relationships and enhance overall client portfolio, safeguard sales revenue and ensure customer satisfaction
Ensure increased consistency of services and pricing linked to “integrated solutions”;
Grow the share of business, as well as expand the relationships within the customer identifying influencers, gatekeepers, decision makers within the Vietnam but also to direct and align with Regional and Global KAM’s to further penetrate the client organization;
Deploy a strong consultative selling approach with assigned accounts to identify their supply chain challenges and develop value creating solutions that drive increased scope of engagement and share of wallet for Geodis;
All account issues proactively managed and resolved using continuous improvement principles to enhance service levels;
Improve client satisfaction based on formal feedback and surveys of your customers.
Gather, consolidate, analyst and report management information
Use CRM for all RFQ’s, calls and Meetings;
Track key indicators such as volume, revenue, gross profit, manage yield;
Gather and provide to the company feedback on competitor information through your ongoing contact with strategic customers assigned to your care;
Provide timely and accurate reporting of relevant details as required and requested.
• Drive behavior towards strategic engagement and value creation for assigned portfolio of accounts and strategic targets;
• Manage pipeline size and quality.
• Embrace the 5 values of Geodis be an ambassador by demonstrating these values in everything you say and do.
Steer, develop and motivate the local account managers to sell, maintain and support the assigned clients
Customer cards in place and used to drive opportunities, innovations & growth strategy;
Hands on Management of the accounts across [Country] using all standardised tools: QBR deck, Issue Log, Communication and Escalation Matrix, Monthly report… and ensuring same are maintained by local Account Managers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 7 years relevant experience in Sales & Business Development in logistics service
• Passionate to meet new customers and contacts, including C level
• Confident in presenting company capabilities to all stakeholders
• Motivated to win New business especially Local Key Accounts
• In-depth knowledge and experience with Freight Forwarding, Contract Logistics, and Supply Chain Management;
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Well-versed sales techniques, consultative selling, customer psychology and purchasing patterns.
WHY JOIN US:
- Competitive salary + attractive incentive scheme
- During 2 months probation time: 100% salary, Annual leave applied, PTI Health Insurance
- 13th month salary, Yearly performance bonus, Annual salary review
- Bonus for successfully referring new employees, Buddy program for Newcomers
- PTI Health Insurance, Annual health checks
- Full Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance
- Internal & External Training courses
- Annual company trip, Gifts on special occasions
- 12 - 16 days off annual leave
- Professional global working environment.
Working place: Bluesky Office Building, No. 01 Bach Dang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Working time: Monday - Friday, checking flexibility from 8:00-9:00AM