Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Description: Based on industry mapping, identify, prioritize and pursue business opportunities with new customer prospects and secure future business. Develop and drive execution of prospect account plan aligned to Tetra Pak and customer business objectives.
• Map pertinent food industry in a selected geographic area and identify business opportunities. Make prioritization according to their attractiveness and business potential for Tetra Pak.
• Contact prospects and develop understanding of the prospects needs and his overall business (marketplace, channel, retailer, consumer, competitive environment, strategy, productivity, profitability and the across value chain)
• Develop plan to pursue highlighted opportunities beyond existing market coverage, ensuring that there is a strong value proposition
• Lead the development and presentation of packaging solutions to prospects. Ensure that there is collaboration with Processing and alignment with Marketing & Product Management and Technical Key Account Manager.
Propose desired team composition to meet growth targets. Lead and manages the performance of the assigned commercial team, setting IOs and evaluating performance.
• Work closely with customers and internal team (Business Development Management Team) to execute sales to specific prospects. Agree on shared objectives and targets with potential customers.
• Lead internal account team to ensure team is driving TP’s value proposition for the potential customer and co-ordinate cross functional activities for the prospects.
• Work closely with all functional departments
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 5+ years of experience in business development, sales/ marketing in FMCG industry, food technology, at least 3 years at managerial role and have proven record in sales or new customer recruiting.
• Frequent travel is required (domestic)
• BA/BS or equivalent education is required.
• Good command of English
• Good in using office software such as MS Excel, Word, Power-point
• Logic mindset, business orientation.
Managerial & Personal Attributes
• Ability to be self-motivated and independent
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Teamwork oriented and mature
• Able to work under high pressure
• Informal leadership skills are required.