Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To drive profitable market share growth through business plan creation and execution, utilizing Tech
Data sales teams and various marketing and business tools to address all relevant routes to market.
The position reports direct to a Datech Business Manager or the Datech Regional Director ASEAN.
Key focus area:
. Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Directs and coordinates business development activities and provide expertise to customers together
with the VARs and Autodesk by identifying and developing new markets and customer needs by
positioning the adoption of wide range of Autodesk applications and portfolio.
• Responsible for growing Tech Data’s share of wallet (market share) with the vendor
• Ownership of developing and executing the vendor business plan
• Support the development and execution of channel marketing plans alongside the
• Development of key channel relationships
• Key customer engagement
• Vendor operational, sales and marketing team engagement
• Develop Datech consultancy offerings
• Work with Autodesk and channel partners to identify skills, structure and knowledge gaps
and devise Datech offerings to support
• Driving the presence and profile of the vendor(s) internally within Tech Data and externally
• Establish and maintain a pricing structure for Datech Value offerings
• Strategic input into vendor market propositions
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Resellers and end-user customers, they must possess strong communication abilities and the capacity to
facilitate teamwork across departments and should be an excellent communicator, both orally and in
• Multiple years (3+ years preferred) of Autodesk and channel business experience or otherwise 5+
years in channel driven software solutions.
• Has commercial awareness, customer focus and ability to build structured sales activity
• Has high energy and self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Knowledge and/or experience of industries served by Autodesk: AEC, D&M or M&E
• Knowledgeable on principles, practices and techniques of project management
• Proven strong negotiation skills and persuasion to align Autodesk resellers and end-users towards
Autodesk strategy and collaborative solutions.
• Team player with a strong customer orientation.
• Good knowledge of English and any other local regional language would be beneficial.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Has business or technical degree or equivalent qualification for the relevant industry and product