What We Can Offer
- We desire to be a pioneer enterprise providing a platform for selling on social networks applied leading technologies in Southeast Asia. We would like to look for a Sales Manager to become the connection of Ecomobi and other brands, motivating our company to be the top network in the market.
- As an Sales Manager, you will be responsible for presenting business' strategies to the Board of Directors, prospecting, identifying and building the relationship with customers.
1. Growing the business by establishing relationship and winning new clients:
- Establishing sales strategies & action plans to win new clients to achieve team's (quarterly/yearly) ambitious growth;
- Explore & Map market potentials for our company product portfolio;
- Organize to keep up to date with the evolution of the market and our competitors;
- Analyse the changes and provide advice to sales and product management on potential impacts on our business to help strategy development;
- Identifying and generating potential profitable business relationships/ opportunities by studying integration of new growth areas/ trends accompany with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals;
- Individually locate or propose potential business deals and close/generate profitable business relationship/deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities, coordinating requirements; developing and convincing client with support from internal/function team; integrating contract requirements with business operations;
- Update the weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecast and Report on sales results in your team on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
2. Leading and building a strong sales team:
- Leading and developing a strong sales team to provide the utmost level of business development & client service;
- Empowering, coaching, delegating and retaining qualified members that will contribute to unit goals and the company at large;
- Screening potential business deal of team's members and yours by analyzing the situation, understanding client's needs and collaborate with other function teams to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these;
- Giving advice, motivating team and managing team priorities and diariest o attain the best result. At the same time, carrying out necessary planning in order to guide/supervise team's members work;
- Ensuring operational delivery and department's growth KPIs.
3. Internal collaboration:
- Building and owning a good, long-lasting relationship with other internal departments;
- Coordinating with other departments' managers to the expansion of business with clients, integrating objectives for company growth;
- Attend weekly meetings with Heads, other managers.
4. Operational and financial management:
- Provide input during the annual budgeting exercise;
- Accountable for resource plan and team structure for achieving revenue & profit target for the team.
- Knowledge/ Experience: At least 5 years of working experience in Marketing/Advertising majors is required;
Over 2 years of working experience in agencies as Business Development Manager/Sales Development Manager.
- Skills: Leadership, Planning, Market research, Negotiation, Problem-solving, Multi-tasking, Networking.
- Attitude: Highly responsible, Aggressive, Hard-working, Result-oriented.
- Gross salary: 20 million VND – 30 million VND (competency-based), 100% Salary for Probation.
- Lunch allowance: 35.000 VND/working day
- Flexible time: 9 AM – 6 PM (7,5 hours/day From Monday to Friday)
- Fund for Training & Development, Sport activities
- Bonus based on working performance(quarterly) and Salary review twice a year
- Personal Healthcare Insurance beside Social and Medical Insurance
- Team-building: from 2 times/year, both local and overseas
- An international working environment with foreign colleagues and partners
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills