What We Can Offer
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Profiling firm & services - Expand audience reach and encourage audience engagement
-Social media i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube: Run effective campaigns as means to deliver the firm’s key messages externally, implement agreed digital marketing activities to drive brand presence, use data driven insights to ensure relevant content is profiled consistently
-Website: Use website data analysis to help improve user experience; recommend content improvements that meet changing business needs, work with web administrator to come up with ways to drive traffic
-Search engine optimisation (SEO): Come up with overall digital marketing strategy with focus on ways to increase SEO for the firm and executive agreed initiatives
2. Market positioning - Strengthen existing relationships or help build new ones through:
- Strategic partnerships / sponsorships: Identify and evaluate relationship building opportunities with external organisations or associations, recommend go-no go on sponsorship packages
- Event management (face to face and/or virtual events): Work with relevant teams to organise, coordinate and execute seminars, workshops or events etc.
3. Ad-hoc projects - Provide support to wider BDM&C team on such as:
- Project management: Be the team’s point of contact to help drive assigned key firm’s initiatives (eg. Be part of discussion with relevant leaders, work with wider team to come up with marketing strategy, ensure agreed outcomes are achieved, timely progress reporting etc)
- Administrative reporting: Provide analysis support on different global, regional or local firm reporting requests (eg. Network Standards, Global dashboard etc)
- Background: Business degree majoring in Marketing, Economics and other relevant degrees.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital marketing role with a focus on B2B
- High affinity to social media and any technology developments in the marketing & communication field
- Able to suggest well-reasoned independent recommendations and ideas
- Able to effectively coordinate competing priorities
- Strong writing and analytical skills. Must be fluent in spoken and written business English
- Hands-on experience with B2B digital content marketing (webinars, email marketing automation, blogs and more);
- Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator skills, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to build relationships
- Strong organisational skills and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities within PwC Vietnam.