What We Can Offer
- Creating and maintaining project presentations, documentations and reports;
- Work towards project plan, assist in consolidation of project execution reports and progress update from project participants or other departments;
- Study and attend training as required to increase proficiency;
- Support the business development function on other daily and ad hoc tasks;
- Report to Head of Business Development.
- Have 01-02 years of relevant experience;
- Basic financial knowledge;
- Strong command of English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized;
- Eager to learn, hardworking;
- Team-working and rapport building skills;
- Attention to detail.
*Policy & Welfare
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Use of DEEP C site vehicles during execution of the work (according availability)
- Guaranteed bonus
- Health insurance
- In-house trainings & team-building
- DEEP C gives you the space to be who you are and the freedom to take initiative.
- A lot of variation, you meet a lot of employees and collaborate with various partners in multiple locations.