Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We look for people who understand business, people who will ask insightful questions and challenge thinking, and people who are approachable, proactive, and seize opportunities as they arise. In short, people who can be as fast and agile as our clients are.
Overall role purpose: Working as part of the team to mainly in charge of the Business Development team, mainly including client referral and assistance in offshore-related advisory services including incorporation (licensing), advisory of the business structure under the guidance and instruction of the Director.
Key tasks: work under a Director’s supervision:
• Identify and persuade the client targets for GT Vietnam firm and ASEAN Group
• Assist in liaising with other internal colleagues and GT members, especially in the ASEAN Key Account Management Group
• Keep information on the market, clients, and industry updated – GTI’s sources and other available and able to write the market entry advisory report with basic knowledge of doing the business for the foreign-owned entities in Vietnam.
• Deeply get involved in Merger & Acquisition deals from the beginning to the end.
• In charge of Executive Committee - Business Development Report on the monthly basis
• Coordinate with Marketing & Communication Team in the organization of events internally and/or externally.
• In charge of Client Satisfaction Survey
• In charge of Firm’s Client Relationship Management System – keep BD’s contacts updated at least.
• Attend the meeting/networking events – internally and externally
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Agility: the ability to move fast—speed, nimbleness, responsiveness.
• Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions.
• Communicability able to communicate with clients. Well-developed written and verbal communication skills are must-haves for professionals who work in this field.
• Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond your own role without being told by others;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Law/Foreign Trade or equivalent;
• A minimum of 2 years experience in professional consulting /law/immigration firms
• Fluency in English: speaking, listening, reading, and writing;
• Good skills in using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Internet searching
• Strong sense of client services mindset