What We Can Offer
We are looking forward to Business Development Representative in Eaton’s electrical sector, based in Hanoi, Vietnam
The primary function of the job is to manage all solution sales efforts within the North region of Vietnam, either direct or through partners, to achieve annual sales and growth targets.
Your essential responsibilities:
• Develop business opportunities to achieve PQ sales revenue target in the assigned teritory which includes 1P, 3P, Services and DC business.
• Formulate sales and marketing strategy to achieve business objectives in line with corporate and regional strategies
• Develop plans to increase market share and profitability of products and services (value-based concept)
• Build relationships with key customers to enhance long term business
prospects for UPS 3 Phase.
• Analyse the market and provide market intelligence to the management on
a regular basis
• Leverage all other EATON team members and CE-firms to surround the
customer and increase EATON’s share of wallet in the “Named Account"
• Mobilise EATON resources to close projects and create satisfied customers
• Develop a multi-tiered relationship with the customers’ organization
• Comply with bid review process
• Provide bid management documents in accordance with policies and process requirements
• Maintain a cooperative working relationship with all other Eaton departments, focusing on providing a high level of customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
• Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values
• Build relationship with distributors and key channel partners to grow the 2-
tier and single-tier channel business
• Continually review and deploy go-to-market strategies to drive exponential growth for Eaton PQ business
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in IT, Business Administration,
Engineering or Science
• 5+ years of sales experience working with partners and end customers in
various sectors such as banking, government, telcommunications
• Sales experience in 3-phase UPS Systems. Sales experience in Data Center
Space is an advantage
• Knowledge and network of partners and end customers in Electrical sector
• Knowledge and network of Data Center stakeholders (Consultants,
Integrators, Large End Users) is an advantage
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in at www.eaton.com.